Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sunny Mondaaay + Pancake House















don't mind my face. haha twas so haawt that day!








The plan was to chill on BTC and eat out at pancake house. But, i remember what my cousin told me about LAYBARE on BTC *its a waxing salon, and that time also we need a wax! :p so we went straight up to the salon!* haha random :p PLUS +++ they have an eyebrow threading and my SiSTER iNSiSTED to try it *since, she hated my eyebrows xx* haha soooo, i died during the threading *its my first time though! haha but 'twas really worth it! so happy for the outcome! i'm loving my eyebrows now :p :>:]:D:) THANKS TO LAYBARE! <3 <3 <3


see that face? haha the pain was gone but my eyebrow part lookS like still in pain. PiNKY!!!!! HAHA


CLUB SANDWICH

NAMMMM.

BANANA SPLIT! :)


her first time in Banilad Town Center. haha

ya fuuuuull? :p

and the plan was really this! haha
AT PANCAKE HOUSE. ordered club sandwhich and banana split = HAPPINESS!

2 comments:

  1. i love your shoesie parts! :) looking pretty each day! TSK! HAHAHA :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shoes!!! So fabolous!!

    xoxo from Spain

    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete